18.8.13

The Journey of Peace Indescribable


Inner peace was the most striking thing I experienced when I decided to walk closely with God. It is one of the biggest gifts God gives to His people and it cannot be bought in any market, trust me. It is deep, almost indescribable but when I got it, I knew, that I knew, that I knew, that there was something very different residing in my heart, it was God’s peace. Once I started sensing this peace, some scriptures began to make sense to me. You know, like the one that says “…..His peace passes all understanding”. I experienced it for myself, my very own self. 

One thing I just wanted to do when I sensed God’s peace was to run on the roof tops and tell the whole world what I was feeling. Of course, I told everyone who cared to listen. I preached about it, I testified about it and although some people wondered what I meant, I knew that what I had was genuine, it was tangible, and it was real. Some people close to me even noticed, some comments I got were like “You look so calm and collected”, “When I hugged you, I could tell there was something different”, “There’s just something different about you” and so on.

I honestly believe that God’s Peace is “somewhere” He takes us when we start our walk with Him. It’s like a reference point and a starting point to which one can gauge whether or not he or she is drifting away or still on track with Him. For me, God’s peace is a guiding compass. Such that no matter where I am, what I am doing or saying, once that peace is not there, I know there’s something wrong and I have to do something about the situation to get back to the place where God’s peace is real.







What about you, have you ever experienced this peace? Was your experience like mine or different from mine? Please I would love you to share in the comment box below. Thank you so much for reading till the end, lol!! The next post will be about Wisdom, how God empowered me with wisdom that has set me apart in so many ways, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. that God's inner peace....Thats what im still searching for...soon i hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous, you do not need to search for too long to get God's peace. It is found in Jesus, John 16:33. One thing we need to do is LET GO and LET GOD take control. Another thing is to keep our hearts and eyes fixed on Jesus Isaiah 26:3. I will pray for you, God bless!

      Delete