18.8.13

My Walk With Jesus


Source



Dear reader, in the next few weeks, I would like to share something that means a lot to me. This is something that has given my life true meaning ever since I started to pay close attention to it and nurture it. It is something that dramatically transformed my life and continues to refine me. This special thing is my personal walk with Jesus. As much as I enjoy sharing my hair journey here on my blog, I am also inspired to share this with you. I would also like you to know that the posts that I am going to write concerning this will not be filled with clichés but they will be my own story, my own journey with Jesus. My goal is for my story to be a blessing and a source of inspiration to you, my readers. So for this series, I will be starting with my next post titled The Journey of Peace Indescribable. Thanks for stopping by.

Love always,
Acharacha

No comments:

Post a Comment