13.12.13

PRODUCT REVIEW: NATURAL NIGERIAN Moisture and Shine Detangling Leave in Conditioner


Yaaayy!! I am so excited to be doing a product review on the Natural Nigerian (NN) Moisture and Shine Detangling Leave in Conditioner. I've been looking forward to doing a review on this product because I love it so so so so MUCH! I've been natural for like seven months and I have tried a whole lot of products and this is my best leave in conditioner so far. Every thing about this leave in is just da BOMB!! I will be reviewing this product under the following categories: My Experience, Ingredients, Fragrance and Colour, Consistency, and finally discus some cons. So let's get into it, shall we?

My Experience

First of all I would like to say that this product was made by a Nigerian and for Nigerians, no one can debate that fact, SIMPLES!!. I have used about three different leave in conditioners prior to trying this one and I am glad to say that this product is ON POINT BABY!!. I love love love this product, I can not say it enough. It has everything in the right proportion, meehn!! It's light weight and not too greasy. It also leaves my hair feeling moisturized and shiny, I no lie you at at all!! Chaii this leave is da BOMB y'all, lol. I use it for twists, I put it  in my daily spritz and sometimes I just rub it all over my hair after applying my oils (I use the LOC method). It also works well with my other products and I like that about it. 



Ingredients

The major ingredients in this product, that my hair loves are Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), coconut oil (my hair and coconut oil are BFFs, lol) and glycerin. My hair loves these three ingredients and they are at the top of the list of ingredients,awesome!. So since my hair loves this product, I am guessing it agrees with the rest of the ingredients even the ones I can't pronounce, ha ha.

Fragrance and Color

The NN leave in conditioner has a very lovely mild citrus fragrance and I love it. The color is creamy yellow.

Consistency

This product is very light, it has the consistency of Farm Fresh Yogurt or say watery custard/pap (y'all know what I mean, right?). Anyway, my hair loves light products and it sure agrees with the consistency of this product.

Other

Now let's talk price. I have seen a review on this product saying it is pricey and I totally disagree. Now this is my opinion, okay? I really believe that for the value I get for a 236 ml/ 8 fl oz product, N2, 500 is not so bad. I have spent more buying foreign brands that never ever worked for my hair. The packaging alone is on point and it looks really classy. So for me, the product is not too expensive. 

Some Cons


One thing am not very comfortable with is the name Moisture and Shine Detangling Leave in Conditioner, mehn that's a mouth full of words for a leave in conditioner. I can't count how many times I had to look at the product just to get the right name while writing this post. Apart from that, meehn this product it GOOD TO GO!!

Just a hint, something fun is coming up for this Christmas on my blog, so stay tuned. Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment