19.7.13

My Naturals In The City 6 (NITC 6) experience

Hello beautiful people, hope you've all been doing great? So sorry I've been a bit off the radar but I'm back now and I'm going to be making some posts this weekend. Thanks a lot to everyone who has been commenting and asking questions. Please keep them coming no question is stupid, ask anything, lol.

I just wanted to quickly let you know how it all went down at NITC 6 hosted by Natural Nigerian (NN). Let me just take a few lines to appreciate this lady NN. She has really done well with getting the Nigerian Natural Hair Community together. One thing I really like about her is that she is so down to earth and warm despite all she has accomplished. She is really great and I admire her a lot.

Back to my experience, I really had a lot of fun this time. I met a lot of naturals in the city, really. I even met a couple of other bloggers like Ifeyinwa of loveifeyinwa.com and Ekene of African Butterfly. One other significant thing was the interview I had with a local TV station, so you'd probably be seeing me on TV soon, lol. I was also selected to participate in a focus group trying out the new Au Natural line by Dark and Lovely (review in future post). It was really a nice time out on a Saturday for me. If you want to see pictures from this event click here, here and here.

That's all ladies, keep it real till next time.

Cheers,

Acharacha

4 comments:

  1. It was very nice to meet you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to meet you too! God bless xx.

      Delete
  2. I remember meeting you! Been trying to get to everyone's blog! LOL.
    www.sisiyemmie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaayy!! Sisi Yemmie!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete